Thursday 6 September 2012

Transfered sketch onto canvas

I have now transfered my sketch onto the canvas, using the graphite paper method. I am actually not very happy with the outcome, because it does not really look like me. I should have used another picture to draw, which would make it much easier for me. I have also started to paint the skin, and I will try to fix my painting as I go along. This makes it easier for me, because I have done it before and it has worked. Just crossing my fingres that it will work!

When I am finished with painting my face and body, I will focus on the background where I will add my culture and tradition like Frida Kahlo does in her paintings. The "om" sign will definitely go on there, and maybe a lot of colours which can represent the indian festival "holi".
- Anisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment