Thursday 13 September 2012

Almost finished painting background!

I have now finished one half of the background, where I painted shades of purple, as it is my favourite colour. I didn't include a lot of different colours, as I think I already have enough of my culture and religion with my Indian suit, the "bindi" on my forehead, and the "om" sign which will eventually be painted on the other half of the background on the canvas.

In addition to this, I mixed a different skin colour which suited more to my real colour, and painted this on. It became too dark, which means I will have to mix more white in it. The due date for this is next week, meaning that I have to work fast in the next lesson to be finished. I still have a lot of painting to do.

Unfortunately, I did not take any photos today, so I am not able to show you the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment