Sunday 4 March 2012

Masks that Interests me!


Some masks that interested me, that I would like to include as inspiration to my own masks, are these:


I like the way they have blended two different colours into one, to form an elegant looking mask.









I really like the gold coloured pattern on this mask.












I really like the blue feathers on this, especially on the side. I think the feathers is a feature I will include in my own mask.












Feathers above the center of the mask is also an option for when designing my own mask. I really like bright colours, so purple, blue and possibly red is what I might aim for.







I have noticed that gold is one element of Venetian Masks which is often used. Therefore I might also use it for my own. What I like with this mask, is the shape of it, and the golden border around.









No comments:

Post a Comment