Wednesday 6 February 2013

Previous lesson, starting the assignment

During the last lesson, I finalized the design that I wanted for my drawing, which included shoes (of course), henna, some mountains that looked like typical Norwegian mountains, and some Himalayan mountains behind those, a person holding a flag and some more. I was able to start on my drawing as well, where I began drawing the outline of the shoe ( I decided only to draw one shoe) and slightly shade them in. This took the whole lesson, as I was very careful to do it properly. Even so, I think that the shoe may be too small, which means that I may have to do it again tomorrow. Anyways, we'll wait and see.

This picture is of the drawing mentioned in the previous posts, where I drew both of my shoes. In my opinion, the one to the right looks better than the one to the left, the reason being that I spent most time doing the right one. Still, they look pretty good overall, and is something I would like to include in my final drawing as well.


- Aniiiisha

No comments:

Post a Comment