Wednesday 21 September 2011

15.09.2011

Today I remade the face. I made the eyes more realistic, and I am quite happy with that, but the mouth and nose I was a little unstatisfied with. I first of all, rubbed all the "dirt" of the sheet of paper and started new. I had made the nose, eyes and mouth, and I then started with the shirt, which was totally white. I then had to shade his skin which I had a little trouble understanding it, because I started to shade the whole face, when I only needed to shade some part.I think I have got it know so I will be able to do it next lesson, I hope. The picture under is taken in the middle of the class.



















Rate for this lesson: 6

5 comments:

  1. The hair turned out really good :) The shading of the face, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks like a bald spot on the top of his head, but i'm not moaning, if you see how my nose turned out.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't my final version though. I worked on it today, so please do comment on that too. And do say if you still think he has got a bald sppot on the top of his head. ;) (even though I haven't really done anything on the hair today)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thinl it very succsesfull so you can be proud of yourself! The hear has turned out great and the shading is very accurate and professional? Even though you are not finished i think you should do a background of some sort, as it would make the person stand out more. This is the only 'not so good' aspect that I can say about it. Good luck with the end of the drawing :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not see Miris black spot!

    ReplyDelete