Thursday 15 September 2011

08.09.2011

Last lesson I worked on my picture, and since i was frustrated in the beginning, I planned rub out the hair completely, and planned to start over, but instead I only rubbed out some of it, and drew what I saw, not what I think I saw. I tried to do it as accurately as possible, and I think I did very well. The pictures under show the differene between in the beginning of the lesson and the end of the lesson. I am quite satisfied with the hair that I have drawn.

The focus for next lesson is to make the face accurate.
Rate for this lesson out of 10 : 9 :)

3 comments:

  1. So nice drawing you are so good to draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a very good job with the hair, however, here are some tips with the face:
    1: outline the nose with shading instead of with lines
    2: Use shades instead of lines in general. It'll make the picture much better than with lines.

    Again, good work on the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feedback ! :)

    ReplyDelete