Thursday 30 August 2012

Started drawing!

I have now started drawing my face, and I am actually finished with it. The only feature I need to redo, is the nose as I feel it is too big. Maybe I have a big nose already, so it is supposed to be like that. What I want to do next, hopefully before the next lesson, is to finish the drawing completely, by also adding the body, and the background so that I am able to transfer it onto the one I will paint. This is what I want the outcome to look like (or not completely like this, but the idea) :





















And here is what my work is currently at. I think it actually looks a lot like me, Im surprised :)






Also, as Frida Kahlo did, I want to include some sort of necklace around my neck with a feature that describes me. Maybe an elephant, because I like elephants, or the Om sign as a part of my culture. If I have a necklace with the Om sign, I want to change the right half of the background to something else. Maybe I decide to make the whole background colourful and add small musical notes on it. This is something to decide afterwards.







- Anisha

No comments:

Post a Comment