Monday 23 April 2012

Evaluation

My venetian mask is finished, and this is how it looks:

I think my masks looks good, even though it does not fit exactly on to my face. I was acutally going to create a star for the eye on the crazy side, the same as the shape of that side, but I changed my mind, something that I regret now since it could have created more effect. The purple colour is very dark, almost too dark because in the classroom it looked like I had used black, which is not something that I wanted. I could have used a different colour for this, although the other colours were okay.

When I asked my classmates what they thought was good, they said that it was very good, especially the use of colours which contrasts the hair. It was well made and proffesional, and they liked the way I presented my own personality into it. They thought that one side was a crazy side of me, and the other side was a happy side, even though the other side was supposed to represent me elegant. What I could improve on, was to make the elegant side bigger, because it is very thin, and also use a lighter colour to contrast the other side to create more effect.
I agree with all of what they said, both the good parts and the improvements, and I will take that into consideration for next unit, especially with the use of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment